Join Lesley Logan of Profitable Pilates on this 4 part Fall Webinar Series, crafted for Instructors and Studio Owners alike, and save $25 when you buy the full series pass. Replays will be included for webinars that may have already occurred in the series.
10/14 – Goals Webinar (FREE)
- What: With just over two months left in 2017 let’s take an hour to reflect and reconnect to what this year was supposed to be about for ourselves and our business. In this free webinar, we will focus on getting clear about what worked, didn’t work and what we want for 2018
- When: October 14th 12 pm pst (replay available for one week)
- Cost: Absolutely free!
10/19 – Becoming KNOWN
- What: Finding your spot in your community and being so known for it that you become a regional rockstar! You are unique and your teaching is special to you. Let’s take what you are great at and let your region know why you rock. It’s time to attract the ideal client to your business and spend more of your time doing what you love: Teaching Pilates.
- When: 10/19 12 pm pst (replay up for one week)
- Cost: $75 or $200 when you buy all 3
11/2 – Rates, Revenue Streams, and other Money Conversations
- What: It’s time to put the money out on the table and see exactly where your income is coming from, where it could come from and where it is bleeding out. In this webinar, we will talk about the different building blocks in your PIlates business, rates and rate increases and how to handle those conversations. Are you charging enough? Will those clients go if you raise your rates? How can you increase your income without increasing your teaching hours? Let’s get honest about that money!
- When: Thursday 11/2 12 pm pst (replay up for one week)
- Cost: $75 or buy the fall series for $200
11/16 – Blogging, Vlogging for your Pilates Business
- What: Social Media seems to be all the rage. There are thousands of instructors and studios showing off their most Instagram worthy poses. Then there is the liking, following and posting! The truth is while social is here to stay it’s not necessarily the best way to drive business to your local studio. So, let’s talk easy things you can do that bring the right traffic to your website: Blogging and Vlogging. In this webinar, we will discuss why these are essential and how to curate a schedule that works for you. We will also discuss what to blog, vlog about and why that is important for attracting your ideal client.
- When: 11/16 12 pm pst (replay up for one week)
- Cost: $75 or $200 for the full fall web series.